Orange County California MLS Listings
Whether you're in the market for a home, investment property, a condominium, lease or a loft, the Hartanov team has provided two efficient ways to get your real estate search started:
- Displays all listings on an easy to read, useful map.
- Use Zoom Feature to zero in on neighborhood of your preference.
- Each listing is marked with price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and square feet.
- There are several great functions including a regular map, satellite photos and hybrid.
- Option for Google Street View or Driving Directions to property.
- There are also supplementary choices such as REO, Short Sale, min/max price, beds and baths.
- Gives a fantastic overview of your prospective neighborhood.
- Property type: residential, vacant land, commercial. lease or residential income.
- Property sub type: Single family residence or condominium.
- Price range, property features such as number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square foot requirements, view, acres and number of stories options.
- There are also supplementary choices such as REO-Bank Owned, Short Sales, lot size, garages, year built and view.
- Submit search: sort by low or high price listed first.
- Search by Subdivision, School, Zip Code, Address or MLS number.
The Hartanov Team is dedicated to bringing you and your perfect property together, whether it is a home, condo or just land. Use our search programs, and feel free to contact us about any of the properties you have found. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, or assist you in any way we can.
Start your Orange County MLS search now
It's Easy - Free - No Obligation
Contact The Hartanov Team
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 27th, 2015 at 5:40am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.