Palmia Sr Community in Mission Viejo Amenites and HOA dues
Palmia AmenitiesThe Palmia community amenities include a Resident Clubhouse which includes conference rooms, pool tables, library, card rooms, computer/craft room, gym, party rooms and a Pool, Spa with bathrooms and showers. Also, tennis courts, paddle tennis courts, Bocce ball, Shuffleboard, Horseshoes and 18-hole putting course to enjoy an active lifestyle. Many activities, clubs and trips to choose from so you can easily meet new friends.
Palmia Home Owner Association Dues by area
- Courts (attached property): HOA dues of approximately $440 includes master association, front yard and slope maintenance, exterior painting, roof repair/maintenance, earthquake insurance on the building, use of 3 pools and spas and basic Cox cable.
View all Palmia Courts real estate
- Heights/Terraces/Vistas: HOA dues of approximately $310 includes all Palmia amenities, front yard maintenance and basic Cox cable.
View all Palmia Heights homes for sale
View all Palmia Terraces homes for sale
View all Palmia Vistas homes for sale
- Villas: HOA dues of approximately $290 includes all Palmia amenities, front yard maintenance and basic Cox cable.
View all Palmia Villas homes for sale
Other Palmia information
- Lake Mission Viejo: 949.837.3172
Paid separately by homeowner, approximately $111 every 6-months (paid 2-times a year).
- Cox Communication (cable): 949.240.1212
Basic television sevice is included in the HOA dues each month. Additional charge apply for internet, telephone and digital or premuim television service or channels.
- Trash: Waste Managment 949.642.1191
Paid separately by homeowner and quarterly. Senior discount available for 65 years and older.
- Brinks Security: 1.800.445.0872
Appoximately $20/month by signing up at Club Palmia so you get this discounted price.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 12th, 2016 at 1:30am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.